Monday, July 9, 2012

Prom

It was that time of year that all high school students highly anticipate, prom. The girls are freaking out about where to get their dresses, hair, and make up from, While the guys are freaking out how to pay for everything. And friendships are being lost over who is going in who's limo or party bus. With prom comes a lot of planning, something that Mr. Myspace was never good at. It was already bad enough that I was in charge of collecting everyone's money for the party bus, and we were all leaving from my house, but I also had to stay on top of things with him. All I needed was for us to get into a big fight or for something to go wrong for him not to show. So I walked on egg shells hoping not to mess things up between us. Not like he couldn't mess things up on his own, because he did. The day before prom I had been texting him throughout the day and not getting any responses. I new he had gotten into an argument with his parents the night before, but I didn't know about what. When he hadn't answered me at all throughout the school day I started to panic. When I got to work I kept calling him over and over, but it kept going straight to voice mail. I began to text his friends (even the ones who I couldn't stand) and no one had heard anything from him. That night I finally got a hold of one of his friends who he happened to be hanging out with. He had been kicked out of his house that night. His parents had, had enough of his pot smoking, not having a job, not going to school, and being deep in credit card debt. Granted, the emotional roller coaster that his parents were putting him through was no help either, but he resented his dad now more than ever, which caused a blown out battle between the two with his Dad's return. Mr. Myspace had spent the entire night just wondering around, with no place to stay. His tux was back at the house, which he couldn't get into, along with everything he needed to go down the shore with for the week after. My heart began to sink into my stomach and I began to panic. I began to freak out a bit, and start to raise my voice. He wasn't about to be lectured by his boyfriend, after going through it all night with his parents. He abruptly ended the call by saying, "don't worry, I'll figure it out". Well not worrying, is not in my nature, just like figuring anything out was in his. That entire night all I did was toss and turn in bed, freaking out about what was going to happen the next day. That morning when I hadn't heard from him I wanted to throw up. While I was in my 3rd period class, I felt my phone vibrate, and immediately checked it. He had managed to somehow get into his house while his parents were at work, charged his phone, and got everything he needed. It was a huge sigh of relief for me, and we planned what time I would be there to pick him up, and I was hoping he would be ready. When I got out of school, I rushed over to his place, and of course he was just getting in to the shower. It was now 3:30 and the bus was scheduled to leave my house for. Mr. Myspace never took a quick 10min shower either. It took him at least an hour, not including getting dressed. It was hard to resist not pulling his white towel off him and trowing him on the bed, but we didn't have the time. So I just grabbed his crotch when he stepped out of the bathroom, in hopes it would get him to move faster. I felt him begin to get hard when I did it, and I knew it was over. We had the house to ourselves, and he was already naked and wet. We had a quick-y as he stumbled to get his shorts on as we ran out the door. We packed the car up with everything he needed, and as we were about to hit the road he made me take him to the mall. :Are you serious right now?" was my response, but he insisted it would be quick. I should have known better, nothing with him is ever quick (including the sex). I waited and waited in the parking lot. it was now 5:30 and I still had to drive a half hour home and get into my suit. He finally got back to the car, threw some white bad in the trunk and I took off. Half way home, my family and friends began to call my cell. Everyone was at the house taking pictures except me! When I got home, I flew to the bathroom and threw on my suit. I rushed outside to take pictures with everyone and we all had a big laugh about how me and Mr. Myspace are always late. I looked around for him, but he hadn't come outside yet. When I turned around he handed me a great big gift bag. The card he put inside of it was huge! At the bottom he wrote that this was a belated birthday/ graduation/ prom gift, and signed it with love. This was the first time he had ever wrote the word love, but had still never said it. When I opened the bad it was filled with all of my favorite candies, plus a digital camera to use at prom and while we were down the show. I was completley surprised! I gave him a big hug and kiss as we all gathered on to the prom bus. It was my first time on a party bus, and it was such a blast! I think I had more fun on the bus then I did at prom. The entire night of prom Mr. Myspace sat at the table. He played with the camera he got me and hung out with some of my friends. I was up on the dance floor dancing with my girl friends, but wished he was there. His excuse was that he was exhausted because he hadn't slept at all the night before. Looking back, it was really just because he didn't like to dance, but it upset me at the time that he just sat at the table. I did get him to get up and at least dance to half of a slow song, but before I knew it the prom was over and we were back on the bus. It's insane how crazy prom preparation will make people go, when the actual event is only for a couple of hours. Before I knew it we were back at home. It was always a rule that when ever Mr. Myspace slept over he had to stay in the living room. But once everyone went to sleep, I texted him to sneak into my room. He crept in and hoped into bed with me, and I laid in his arms with a smile on my lips until we woke up the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment