Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spring Is Near

Some time had past since the winter formal incident, and the weather was starting to warm up. Mr. Myspace's Dad had moved back into the house which was causing a lot of friction in the family, so I tried my best to keep his mind off of it. We started spending a lot of time going to parks and hanging out outside, because of how nice the weather was getting. My mom had a strict, no going out during the week, policy, so I only got to spend time with him on the weekends. Since we can only see each other on a limited basis I made sure we got as much time in as possible. I was always getting in trouble with my mom for coming home late past curfew, but this time I had taken it too far. After going to the mall and seeing a movie, like we did a lot on the weekends, I drove Mr. Myspace back to his place. I put the car in park so we could sit and talk and say our good bye, but tonight, he got out of the car and said common. I got out and followed him to the back yard. It was dark and I couldn't really see where I was going. He began to walk up the deck to where his pool used to be before it collapsed from him kicking off the wall a couple years back. He laid down a towel and just stared into the stars. I laid next to him and put my hand on his chest. I felt him take a deep breath in and exhale. He explained to me how on nights when he was stressed out or had a lot on his mind he would come lay out on the deck and just look up at the stars. They were beautiful. There were no lights on in his back yard, and we were being lit up by nothing besides the moon and the stars. I leaned over and gave him a kiss. He pulled me in closer, as we laid there for about a half hour just looking into the sky. Before I knew it the one kiss lead to our clothes coming off and the two of us naked on his deck. His parents were inside, which made it more exciting knowing we could get caught. I would have to say, that was probably one of the most romantic nights we had. After we were done, we both just laid there in each others arms. I reached over to look at my phone and it was 1:30am. "Oh shit!", I yelled as I got up quickly "My Mom is going to kill me". I ran to the car, giving Mr. Myspace a hug and kiss goodnight. I asked him if he could call my mom to tell her that I had fallen asleep and my phone was dead but I'm on my way home now. I figured that would soften the blow seeing as how if I had called her it would have went to hell in a hand basket. When I got home, I sneaked into my room quietly. I thought that I had made it in safe until my bedroom door busted open with my mom screaming at me. I could tell she was upset. She grabbed my phone out of my hand, and my laptop was gone from my room. She had taken everything from me, but I didn't understand why she was so upset, I mean sure I was REALLY late, but why is she reacting like this? Little did I know that when Mr. Myspace called my mom he thought it would be funny to pretend as if he was a police officer. Well this woke my mom up at 2am freaking out. When she heard him laughing and he said who it was she was so pissed she hung up on him, and of course I got an ear full when I got home. The funny thing is, is that if he had never called I would have been able to sneak in with out her knowing what time I got back. I just figured she would have still been sitting up waiting to bitch me out like she is every time I get home late. She was so pissed, she punished me from everything for a month. It was weird because I hadn't been punished since I was a kid, but I knew I had fucked up royally. And to make things worse, I had mosquito bites all over my body from our romantic night outside. I managed to get in touch with Mr. Myspace through school computers and friends from school's phones, but it was a pain in the ass. He knew he had fucked up as well, and he felt bad because  him and my mom were really close. He asked what he should do to make it up to her, so I told him to do what I always do when I fuck up with her...write her a note. So he did, apologizing for what he did, and how much their friendship means to him. She still had the letter, and it's now been about four years later. She finally forgave him, but I was still on the shit list for never being able to make it home on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment