Friday, April 29, 2011

My Fascinating Life

Things between me and Mr. Myspace were better than ever. I could say that I honestly felt like a couple. We were both happier than we had ever been. I wanted to let everyone know how happy I was, and I wasn't afraid to show it. We had both posted pictures of us rock climbing together, laying in bed together, kissing each other, etc...these were things that if a straight couple were to do no one would question, but because we're two guys some people don't know how to handle it. I went to class after an amazing weekend with Mr. Myspace. I heard the other kids laughing and whispering, but that was nothing new. I always pretended as if I didn't notice or care. I was sitting in my morning math class. The teacher had asked me to come up to the board to work out a problem. I grabbed the dry erase marker and began to write on the board. I heard giggling, but I just rolled my eyes and kept going. I then felt a poking on my backside. I turned my head slightly, so that I could pull it off as that I didn't notice, because at this point the giggling turned into laughter. One of the other kids thought it would be hilarious to keep poking me in the ass with a pencil as I was trying to work on a problem at the board. I took a deep breath, finished the problem and walked back to my seat. I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying, but I could feel everyone's eyes on me, even if no one was looking at me, thats what I felt like. I was so embarrassed. Since I was in special ed classes I had most of the same students in my classes because we all needed inclusion teachers in our general classes. There were always some other kids in the mix, but most of us all had the same classes together. Later that afternoon I was in my environmental science class and all the kids who thought I was a joke in my math class were now all standing in a little circle laughing. The class hadn't started yet. They had papers in their hands and they were all laughing. One girl thought it was so funny that she suggested that they stick them up around the school. When the teacher walked in they all separated and took their seats. When one of them had turned around I could see through the paper that it was a picture I had posted on my myspace of me and Mr. Myspace kissing. Part of me wanted to stand up and cause a scene, but the other part of me didn't want to fuel their fire. I sat in my seat, praying that they would stop there. I tried to rationalize it in my head by telling myself that my life is that fascinating that they had to print pictures out of me. No one gave a fuck who they were dating that week, but they cared so much about who I was dating that they had to print my pictures out. I put up a front as though I was flattered, but deep down I was embarrassed. Since I didn't really know who to turn to, to talk about this I texted Mr. Myspace. I was hoping for a heroic response from him when I told him the situation. I wanted him to threaten to come down and kick their assess or something. Even though I knew he wouldn't, it just would have made me feel better. Instead he just gave me the advice to say something to them or tell a teacher. I wasn't trying to give them the attention they were looking for, so I just kept brushing it off my shoulders. It would have been a total turn on for Mr. Myspace to get all pissed or worried, but he knew that I'd be able to hold my own. I couldn't wait for the day to be over. When the bell rang I booked it out of the school building, I just wanted to forget about the entire day...

No comments:

Post a Comment