Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Disfunctional Relationship

Things between me and Mr. Myspace had been going alright, we weren't really arguing, but nothing exciting was really going on either. Maybe we were just getting comfortable with each other. Although now with his father moved back in emotions at home were high. I came over to his house to hang out, and out he came through the door. I could tell he was upset. As the screen door slammed his dad came out yelling at him. He hopped in the car and told me to drive. I didn't know if I should, but I did. He had told me earlier that he wanted to go see some play that one of his friends were in. I had been trying to get out of it, but now that his dad was obviously ready to rip is head off about something there really wasn't much else to do. We began to get into an argument because I didn't really want to sit through some dumb high school play. I was surprised that he wanted to, because that was never really his thing. "I do all the things you ask me to do weather I wanted to or not, so now it's your turn to do it for me", he said. I felt like I was being forced to go to this, which made me even less thrilled about it. I asked him why his dad was so mad, and he got very defensive and began yelling it me. "It's none of you'r fucking business okay? I don't want to talk about it.." I didn't know how to react. I definitely didn't deserve to be spoken to that way. But I didn't want to say anything that would fuel the fire. We walked in and I wasn't speaking to him. I sat down and put my jacket on the seat next to me, leaving a seat in between us. As the play kept going, the more boring it got. He had pointed out who his "friend" was. I thought it was going to be some chick, but it ended up being some gay guy, which made me even more less thrilled to be there. My stomach began to curdle. I didn't want to be there, it was hot as hell in the theater, and Mr. Myspace was really pissing me off. I went to the bathroom. I felt as though I was going to faint. I sat in the stall for a little while near an open window to try and cool down. I heard the cast member in the bathroom talking and laughing in between acts. I began to feel better and walked back to my seat, passing by his "friend". The play was over and Mr. Myspace said that his "friend wanted to say hi". I still said very little to nothing, to Mr. Myspace. I was still pissed.As we walked up he gave his "friend" Adam a hug. He introduced me as his boy friend, and I shook Adam's hand. He's lucky he introduced me as his boy friend. He was already on my shit list so if he were to introduce me as his friend I would have flipped. Adam was surrounded by his friends and family who all wanted a chance to talk to him, so we let him go, and began to leave the theater. We got in the car and began to drive back to his house. Not a word was said the whole car ride back. We went into his house and into his basement to watch Will and Grace. Also to avoid another confrontation between him and his dad. While watching the show I sat on one end of the futon and he sat on the other. I kicked my shoes off and put them on the couch, thinking maybe he would try to start things off by giving me a foot rub, but nothing. I even put my feet on his lap, and still nothing. God forbid he be the one to initiate the fore play. I began to kiss his neck, but he was still watching the show. It wasn't until I began to rub his crotch that he even seemed to notice me. The sex that night was mediocre at best. I don't know if it was because of how pissed I was at him, or how pissed he was at his father, but either way, the sucky sex didn't make me feel any better. I drove home that night with my windows down, and my music blasting. I can always count on my music to cheer me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment