Monday, March 21, 2011

Father Like Son

Me and Mr. Myspace were big fans of sexting. Between texting what we would be doing if we were having sex at that moment, or sending each other dirty pictures. I wasn't a huge fan of the dirty pictures though. Taking them took time, and while taking the picture I would begin to get turned off plus I always ended up being out in public when I would open a text from him and it would be a giant picture of his dick. But I still would send pictures to him because I knew it got him excited which was pretty hot. I was a bigger fan of talking/ texting dirty. Being that I no longer really trusted him since I had caught him sending pictures to other guys, I always had the idea in the back of my head that I got that picture after he sent it to someone else. I would always notice if it was light out in the picture when he sent it to me at night, or if what he was wearing in the picture didn't match up with what he wore that day. I didn't say anything, I kept it to myself, but I had a strong feeling it was still going on. While watching a movie in my basement, once again instead of getting frisky with me, he fell asleep. My stomach began to tie in knots. I needed to check his phone. There is no way that I can have this strong of a gut feeling with out it being true. When I looked through his sent text messages I noticed he had been sending pictures to two other guys other than me. He didn't even have the balls to delete the texts. You would think that by now he knows how much of a snoop I am and that if he was going to do something wrong he would cover his tracks, but nope. I was pissed. I got up of of the recliner. I hit him and said firmly, "get up". He acted as though he was confused, but it shouldn't have been hard for him to put the pieces together. He claimed he was tired, but I forced him to get up stairs. Once he got up and came up stairs I told him to put his shoes on, because we were going outside to talk about it. I tend to be a quiet and shy type of person, but tonight the beast in me came out. You could definitely tell that I was my mother's child. When I got him outside I walked over to his car and began screaming. I don't even remember what I was saying, I just knew I had to say it loud to get my frustrations out and to maybe get it through his head that I wasn't going to put up with it. My mom was able to hear me from in the house, through the dinning room, through the kitchen, and into the living room. He just stood there with a blank look on his face. I didn't know what else to do or say to get it through to him. I asked, "are you going to respond? do you even care?" and he answered, "what? it's not like I slept with anyone." AHHHHHHHH!!!! He didn't get it. I pounded on his chest as I screamed. I then yelled, "father like son". I then got a reaction from him, which is what I had been looking for. He got in my face and firmly said, "Do not compare me to my father, this is totally different." He then got into his car and drove off leaving me in the middle of the street. I began to think, did I take it to far? or was it something that he needed to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment