Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just When Everything Was Going Great...

Things between me and Mr. Myspace were going great. The sex was between us was fantastic. I love the summer. My whole attitude during the summer is just way more positive than the winter. I would spend my days floating in th pool listening to music if I wasn't working at the daycare. Mr. Myspace had been working for one of his good friend's mom. She worked from home and her own PR. He basically did her bitch work like go to the post office, get coffee's, make phone calls to her D-list celebrities that she represented, etc. But when things seem to be going perfectly of course there has to be another glitch with Mr. Myspace. Me and Mr. Myspace text each other constantly. Even if it is just to say "Hi" or "whats up?" it's more of a boredom thing, and to let each other know that were are thinking of them. I asked Mr. Myspace that morning if he would like to get together since I had the day off from work, but he had told me his lame ass excuse that he was tired and just wanted to stay home that night. I was sensing bull shit, but I didn't say anything. Instead I went with my family to my grandma's. I kept trying to text Mr. Myspace, but I wasn't getting a response. My stomach started to knot up and I began to get the feeling that something was up. It was only 7:00pm why isn't he responding? I decided to screw all the texting and call. The first time I called it kept ringing and went to voice mail. So I left him a message asking him to call me back. It was now 10:00pm and still nothing. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't know why I let it bother me so much. I decided to stop beating myself up and call again. This time it went straight to voice mail. He had screened my call. As I left my grandparents my brain was going in a million directions. I went home and laid in bed. Staring at the ceiling. I couldn't fall asleep. My brain wouldn't stop. The next morning I tried to call him. I was to anxious to wait for a text response. But yet again it went straight to voice mail. I couldn't sit around all day wondering what was going on. I called one of his best girl friends. She was definitely a party chick. One of those people that your mother would tell you not to hang out with because she was a "bad influence". But since my mother had no idea who she was, I told her that I was going to go hang out with Mr. Myspace and went to the bad influence's house. Like every morning, the bad influence had a pretty bad hang over. So at 1:00pm she was still in her pajama's just waking up. I could tell that the way she kept back tracking when she was talking to me that she knew what had been up with Mr. Myspace. I knew it was wrong of me to place her in the middle of things but I had to know. I barley even had to grill her for information, it seemed as though she wanted to get it off of her chest. She told me that Mr. Myspace had went to the movies last night with another guy. My heart sank into my chest. I fuckin asked him if he wanted to hang out. He had some fuckin nerve. I wanted to go to his house and beat the shit out of him. He only lived on the other side of town from the bad influence, but what would I say once I got there? I didn't care. I got in my car and drove as if I was on a mission. I got to his house and his mom came to the door surprised to see me. She said that he was still sleeping and that she was home on her lunch break from work. She went up stairs to go wake him. She came back down and left for work. Behind her came Mr. Myspace in his boxers with a shocked look on his face to see me. Since the house was now empty I went upstairs to talk to him. I walked into his bedroom and he pushed me on the bed and jumped on top of me.  He began to kiss my neck, and I could feel his bulge in his boxers getting bigger. I was still pissed, but it felt so good. Part of me wanted to beat the shit out of him, but the other part wanted to fuck his brains out. Being that I am a guy I decided to think with the head that is in my pants and not the one that is on my shoulders. After an hour and a half of fucking Mr. Myspace went to the bathroom leaving his cell phone on the night stand. I knew it was wrong but it was way to tempting. I went through his sent and received text messages. He had been sending naked pictures of himself to about 5 different guys one of them being the mystery guy from the mall. I also noticed in one of the texts that he had a guy over his house earlier that morning. They had fucked right before I got there. I felt like I had ran into a brick wall. My whole body ached. He came out of the bathroom and I lost it. I began  to throw anything around his room that I could find. He acted as though he was shocked about what was going on. I confessed that I had went through his phone and knew everything. He had a blank look on his face. He didn't know how to react. I pushed past him, slammed his bed room door and left. He tried chasing me to my car, but I couldn't listen to what he had to say. I felt like I needed to throw up. That  day my phone wouldn't stop vibrating, but I wasn't answering. I had nothing left to say to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment