Thursday, March 3, 2011

From Anger to Passion

Since it was summer and I had a lot more free time I was spending most of it with Mr. Myspace. My friends were starting to have withdrawals since I kind of put them on the back burner. When Paula had called everyone for a get together at her place, it was no shocker that I was with Mr. Myspace. She barely hesitated when I told her and said, "bring him along". I was shocked. I asked him if he wanted to go and he was okay with it, so we drove over. It seemed like everything was going great we were all laughing and having a good time, like nothing had happened. I couldn't tell how Paula's reaction to the whole thing was because she was too busy walking around entertaining. After awhile the get together split up into separate rooms throughout the house. Paula's younger sister went up stairs on the computer with some friends while me and Mr. Myspace were on the couch with a couple friends in the living room, and Paula was in the kitchen doing dishes. The couple friends who were on the couch with us walked into the kitchen to see if Paula needed any help. From sitting on the couch I could hear that the girls had been whispering. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it had to be about me and Mr. Myspace otherwise why would they have been whispering? My blood began to boil. The longer they were in there the more anxious I got. I couldn't take it anymore. I told Mr. Myspace to get up and start walking to the door. I then did something my friends have NEVER seen me do. I walked toward the front door, meanwhile Paula's sister and friends were coming down the stairs into the living room. I shouted, "If you didn't want Mr. Myspace here you could have just said something!" and slammed the door. This must have really turned Mr. Myspace on because when we got back to the house he couldn't keep his hands off of me. I was still all steamed up about my friends, but I quickly found a way to turn my anger into passion. I went to the living room where my mom had been watching t.v. to grab a movie. When she asked what I was doing I just simply said that me and Mr. Myspace were going to go to the basement to watch a movie. I couldn't even focus on what movie to pick, the only thing that was on my mind was "getting it in." I grabbed what ever looked relatively new and went to the basement. I hadn't even put the movie in yet in and he was already behind me, pressed up against my body kissing/ biting my neck. is bulge up against my back. We didn't even get to the previews and we were already naked. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The only time we paused was wen we heard foot steps upstairs in fear that someone might come down. We flip flopped from each of us being top to bottom. We didn't want the feeling to end. So before one of us would preform our grand finale we would give a warning and change up positions. By the end of the movie I felt like we deserved a round of applause. We definitely put on a better performance than Renee Zellweger did in the movie. I was so tired. I felt as though I had a full body work out. If I had been a smoker this would have been a great time for a cigarette. That week me and Paula conveniently didn't see much of each other. I don't know if it was a coincidence of if both of us were just trying to avoid an awkward moment. But we eventually talked it out the way most teens do nowadays....over the internet. She said her apology, and I said mine. I know that the way I reacted scared the shit out of everyone because they totally were not expecting that. I wanted to be the bigger person so I invited everyone over to my place, which has always been the hang out place because of the pool. I warned everyone that Mr. Myspace would be there so that they had time to make an excuse to back out if needed. But everyone showed up and things went great. I was floating in the pool and glanced over into the kitchen, where through the sliding glass door I could see Paula and Mr. Myspace having a conversation. He just wanted to reassure her that he knows he messed up big time and that nothing like that would ever happen again. He told her that he'd understand if she couldn't forgive him for hurting her best friend. She respected the fact that he came and talked things out with her, and decided to put this into the past. She was able to forgive, but she wasn't going to forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment