Friday, March 4, 2011

Our Ups and Downs

As summer was coming to an end, so were me and Mr. Myspace's morning sex sessions. His parents both worked during the day, so the house was empty till about 4:00pm. I would drive down there and sometimes we would spend the day just laying in bed together. It always seemed like Mr. Myspace's room was trashed. There was always clothes every where and his desk was always buried in papers and random stuff. One day after our sex session I looked over to my right and saw on his desk to pill bottles. Being curious I asked, "what are these for?" He then confessed that they were depression pills that his doctor had put him on. I know that it was selfish of me, but I immediately thought to myself, I don't make him happy? He explained that the pills were designed to control his mood swings. This made so much more sense to me now, why he use to be all over the place with his emotions he would be up one day and completely down the next, but now things between us had been going great. He then told me that he was planning to stop taking them. His doctor was known for over medicates people with out actually getting to know his patients. He explained to me how taking the pills makes him feel numb, sure he never felt sad, but he never felt happy either. The pills keep you at a moderate level, so you tend to not feel many emotions. I could understand how that could be frustrating, but it was what had been keeping him stable and on track. He felt as though he would do fine without them and told me that once the week was over he was going to stop taking them. The next week I could notice a difference in Mr. Myspace, now knowing that he suffers from mood swings it became more noticeable to me. There would be days where he would send me cute romantic text messages non stop through out the day, and there were days when he acted as though we were barely even friends. His text messages would consist of "hey" or "sup?" Instead on novels, I got one worded texts if I was lucky, half the time I wouldn't even get a response. When I got the opportunity to talk to his mom while Mr. Myspace left the room I had asked her if she knew that he had stopped taking his pills. She rolled her eyes and said "yeah, he claims he doesn't need them anymore". She then went on to tell me a list of responsibilities he could be doing while he's sitting home all day since he isn't going to school. It sounded like pretty common stuff to me. Things that my mom always nags me about doing, it's not like she was asking him to do anything extraordinary. But when he was in moods like this there was no talking to him. Especially coming from his parents. His mom always tried avoiding big blow outs, so she would tell her husband, and when ever he said anything to Mr. Myspace it was a guaranteed fight. Even if it was"hey, so what did you do today?" there was going to be a door slammed. And then his parents would look at me, expecting me to go talk to him or say something to him. With all these blow outs things were starting to feel like they did when he was cheating on me. I would be a liar if I said that I wasn't nervous of him cheating again, but it was now a full time job of trying to get him to do what his parents ask. Even if it was for him to just pick up all the shit in his room. But it seemed like he chose any reason to have an argument. We went from having more fights then sex, although when we did have sex it was  great. There is nothing better than angry sex. There would be times that to stop him from having a blow out tantrum that I would grab his crotch to get him hard and we would begin banging each other's brains out. If I had to have sex with him three times a day to risk an argument I was going to do it. The fighting over stupid stuff wasn't worth it, and it's not like I wasn't horny more than once a day. So the more we fucked, the less we fought. It's not exactly happily ever after, but it worked for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment