Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In the Back Seat with Mr. Myspace

After me and Mr. Myspace got past our first glitch, everything had been going great. My friends and family were a little hesitant about us getting back together, but everything seemed to be on the right track. One night after having some of my friends over the house along with Mr. Myspace I went outside with him to say good night, like I usually did. This time the good night kiss went a little further than expected. I hopped into the back seat of his car and we began to make out passionately. He then unbuttoned my pants right then and there. I was aware that someone could drive by and see us, but I didn't care. I never wanted someone so bad in my life. Once things began to heat up, and we were both getting close to our grand finale he asked if he could try fucking me. I knew that this moment was going to come up. He was already sexually active, and to be honest I was surprised he hadn't asked sooner. He wasn't pressuring me, if I said no we could have just finished up and been on our way. But I said, "sure". Although I wasn't aware of what I was getting myself into. I just wanted  to make him happy, because I was so turned on by him. He warned me that it was going to hurt, but that he would go slow. He used lots of lube to make sure there was no burning. I laid on my back, both of us had our shirts off and our pants were wrapped around our ankles. He stuck it in me and I felt a huge rush of pressure. I freaked out yelling that I can't do this and that it hurt too much. He calmed me down by holding me. Feeling his naked body against mine made me feel safe again. After a couple minutes had passed the pain had gone away. I decided that I had wanted to go at it again. If this is how gay guys had sex, I figured I would have to get use to it at some point. But I wanted to be in control. This way I could stop if it started to hurt again. So Mr. Myspace sat back in his seat and I sat on his lap and got in position to ride him. When he began to enter the immediate pressure and pain came back. I quickly sat all the way down on it. My insides hurt for a minute or two, but I just sat there until the pain went away. Once I felt comfortable I was able to move around slowly. This blew his mind. I had never seen so much pleasure in his face. This made me feel amazing about myself. I whispered into his ear, "I love you". But I didn't get a response. He made me feel shitty about myself, just as quickly as he did amazing. After I had given up my virginity we kissed and hugged and talked for a little while and he went home. Leaving me with hickey's on my neck and feeling like I had a rod in me still. I wattled back into the house, sat on the toilet and it felt as though my insides fell out, but in actuality it was his insides.I guess thats what happens when you don't use a condom. I didn't see the point of us having to use one. It's not like it was a random hook up, and things had been tight enough as it was, I didn't need latex making any more friction. I laid in bed and my phone began to vibrate. When I grabbed it off of my night table I noticed it was a text from Mr. Myspace. it read, "sweet dreams babe, I love ya". I went to bed that night with a smile on my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment