Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Having the House to Ourselves

It seemed as though lately all of me and Mr. Myspace's arguments were about him smoking pot. It drove me crazy! I couldn't understand why it was so hard for him to stop? He claims it's not addictive, but yet if he stopped smoking it would stop all arguments between me and him and things would be fine. So in my head I rationalized it that he was choosing the pot over me. He didn't care about how much it bothered me, he was doing to keep doing it. So he did what he does best to keep from starting an argument....he hid it from me. Although he told me that he stopped and I believed him, so in my mind things had been going great. I thought that things were really starting to look up. His mom seemed to be doing alright on her own, she had been going out with girl friends of hers to dance clubs and talking to guys, and Mr. Myspace had gotten a new job at dunkin' donuts. He had also applied to go back to school since he had dropped out last semester. I was really proud of him, after all of the drama that had been going on in with his family, he was able to get his act together. I decided to surprise him one day at work. I loved his coworkers, they were so nice and friendly. I wouldn't mind sitting there all day talking to them, and sometimes I did. I could tell when I walked in that he was happy to see me by the grin on his face. I waited till his shift was over and we went back to his house so he could get changed. When we pulled up to the house his mom's car wasn't in the drive way, she must have went out with her friends. We walked into the house and Mr. Myspace stopped at the refrigerator, as always, to see what his mom had cooked for dinner. I walked up from behind him and kissed his neck, wrapped my arms around him, and squeezed his chest. I slid my right hand down and to his thigh and felt that he was hard. He turned around and grabbed me tight, and whispered in my ear, "let's take this upstairs". I giggled as the two of us ran upstairs.He ripped my shirt off once I got in the door and roughly took my pants off. I did the same to him and we got under the covers. I wanted to just lay there. Feeling his body up against mine was like heaven. It felt like a safe, warm place. But he was fully horned up. He began to bite my neck hard. I hated when he got this rough. He wasn't being abusive, because it wasn't out of anger, but it still hurt. It was a major turn on for him. So I would just get rough back. He didn't seem to like it being done to him so much, but fuck that...he wasn't going to bite me all over like a vampire and get away with it. I flipped him over, pinned his arms down and bit his lower lip till he moaned. He managed to fight his way out and pin me down. It then became a wrestling match in his bed. When ever this would happen I loved it! We could be as loud as we wanted because we had the house to ourselves. The more we wrestled the more turned on we would each get. After an hour and a half of wrestling and fucking like rabbits the two of us laid in his bed out of breath. I wanted to cuddle and be held by him so bad, but he just laid there. His phone began to vibrate. He looked at it, ignored the call and put the phone on his desk. I always hated when he did that. I got up out of the bed. If I was going to just lay in bed and be ignored by him I might has well of jerked off laying in my own bed. At least I wouldn't have a half hour drive after it. He said he needed a shower since he was all gross from sex and from work. Him taking a shower was always a long, dragged out process. He would always make us late when we had some where to be, because of his beatifying routine. He was worse than a girl. I sure as hell was not going to sit there while he showered, and not snoop around out of boredom. When he got up and put in clothes in with his dirty clothes, I noticed he took his phone with him. I sat on his bed and heard the shower turn on. I now had the opportunity to go through his room, or be a good boy friend and sit and wait until he got out of the shower. I decided to be a naughty boy friend. And no I didn't go through his room...I went into the bathroom, stripped down to nothing and got in the shower with him. We began to wash each other down and get turned on again. I loved having an empty place to ourselves because it gave us the chance to play house. I felt as though I could marry him and we could do this every morning. After our shower we didn't even bother drying off, we went back to his bed room. And this was the first time Mr. Myspace showered in under an hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment